Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aestelance products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
prissymissy21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prissymissy21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aestelance products
    Posted: October 19 2007 at 7:53am
Has anyone here ever tried Aestelance brand products? I read an article in Lucky Magazine about an African American doctor who frequented the dominican salons. She claims that she gets a blow out every 3 days, but  before going she washes her hair with Aestelance MC Shampoo & Aestelance Hydrate Leave In conditioner. She says that she has been doing this for years and has never had a split end. Her hair looked very nice & healthy in the picture. I just started visiting the dominican salon frequently and since they charge $10.00 extra for conditioner at Lillys. I deep condition my own hair before going. I was so excited about trying these Aestelance products. When I searched for them online there are only 2 website selling these products. I called the number on their website and I was told that there are not any salons that carry their products in my area. I would like to try these products. For the shampoo & conditioner + shipping it's going to cost $46.00. I don't have a problem spending money on products that will work well but if these products don't live up to my expectations it looks as though it may be difficult to be refunded. I was hoping that someone else has tried these products and can give me a review.
bbsbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbsbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 11:24am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic