Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Half a year of growth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revenga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revenga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Half a year of growth
    Posted: October 28 2007 at 6:23pm
Hey there everyone!
So I cut my hair real short on April 1st in an attempt for it to be the last time I cut my hair short and grow it out real long.
I've had long hair before a long time ago and then I started cutting it short ( I know stupid me)
But this time I wanted to grow it out for good.
So this is what I have so far:

(theres a thread on the progress in the teen forum)
So anyway, at the moment my hair has grown  to a length of 4 - 4 1/2 inches on the sides and back - and about 3 1/2 inches on the front. Not sure if that's good growth for half a year but whatever.
Anyway I wanted to ask 2 questions.

1. Should I start taking biotin? I heard about it and that it helps with hair growth and strength.

2. How long can I expect my hair to be at in march? I was hoping for the front to reach the tip of my nose by then but I dunno how that will go...

Thanks a lot for the help ion advance.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2007 at 9:14am
I don't know about biotin, as I don't take it, but that IS good growth for 6 months!  March is 4 months away, and you can expect a half inch a month,  so you'll likely have 2 more inches by then, maybe more.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2007 at 7:14pm
I take a super dose(5000 mcg) of biotin daily.It hasnt made any difference in how fast my hair grows.But I did get alot of new hairs all over my head.I'd say once it gets longer it will add quite a bit of thickness to my hair.
I know the results might be different for others.
Revenga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revenga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2007 at 3:15am
A few more recent pics from this week..

It actually grw quite a lot this past 6 weeks it grew 1 inch total.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic