Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AngelDream's Hair Journal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AngelDream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AngelDream's Hair Journal
    Posted: October 31 2007 at 3:20pm
Swedish lady here with a colorful past. ;) I know, trying to be funny.

If I had started only a year ago on this you would have seen all my twists and turns. I can not leave my hair alone and I really should. Once I bleached so much it broke of on one side. Good thing my hair wasn't to long. I've been so many colors I've lost count. Just since this past July I had dark hair with some orange in it, then I had the  done with highlights, then went darker copper, then bleached some of it to more light copperish and now I'm totally bleached pondering my next move.

I'm terrible addicted to changing my hair and can later go back to regret some color or style I had to the fact that I wish I still had it.

I've had extensions two times. Once as a blond with purple in my bangs and once as a brunette.

One of my past colors and styles...

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/1525/hair3ya2.jpg

Edited by AngelDream - October 31 2007 at 3:23pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2007 at 1:27pm
So what happened after the bleach?

I put red copper in it but it became way to red and uneven. So then I tried so lighten it with a blondish color where it was most red. Not good. So I decided the only thing to do was go black. Still the red shines through in some places but all in all it's good. For now.....

Edited by AngelDream - November 22 2007 at 3:45pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 3:25am
Has some extensions put in for a while. When they were removed I had my hair colored with black at a salon (my own black coloring wasn't that good, post above) and it turned out great. After that trying to let it be. Except cut some bangs and added a little bleach to a part of the bangs so some orange can be seen. Depending how the bangs are styled.

It's really growing now when I am not bleaching it so much. ;)

Edited by AngelDream - May 04 2008 at 3:26am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic