Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Questions about shrink links/shrinkies :)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
222chik222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222chik222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Questions about shrink links/shrinkies :)
    Posted: November 03 2007 at 4:10am
Ok, so i apologise for question after question lol this should be the last one hopefully.

Do you have to use a specific wand to apply shrink links? or will the normal fusion style wand be alright?

Also, for dark brown hair (level 2-3) would you recommend the black or clear shrink links? or can you get dark brown shrink links? and also do you find the long or shorter shrink links to be best? or does it depend on where they are placed in the hair?

metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2007 at 10:52pm

I use a regular fusion wand.

For dark hair, you'd probably want to use a dark shrink link.

I took the Shrink Link certification couse several years ago, so I exclusively use their shrink links.  They have  a dark brown one.  I don't know where I could direct you to online to order dark shrink links, but if you did a google search, I bet something would turn up.

I like the longer shrink links because they provide better holding power.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic