Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Fall, Ya' All!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Fall, Ya' All!
    Posted: November 09 2007 at 8:52am

Hi, Everyone!

I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I have been very busy the past few months, and haven't had time to really add very much , but I have been reading and staying up on what is going on.
As an update, my hair is at 35 1/2 inches now, but still does not seam to be getting to my waist. The tips of the "V" are reaching the tops of my jeans when I straighten them.( Ohhh, the glories of curly / wavy hair.) I can again "play" with the ends when I rest my hand in the back of my pants. Although I try not to touch it very much, it is just nice to be able to again. 
I had been getting frustrated, because it grew so fast during the summer. I think haveing been sick ( Sinus infection since august) didn't help any. I am better now, so I am hoping it be jump back into gear.
I hope everyone is having a good fall, and are happy with your  hair.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2007 at 7:08am
Hi Alisa, thanks for the update!  It takes forever at that length doesn't it?   I am about at the same place, and mine doesn't seem to grow either.  Oh well, it will get there if we ignore it!  I've been getting so sick of mine always getting knotty ends and needing trims, I cut about an inch off in October, then vowed to wear it in a bun for months so I wouldn't be damaging it anymore and I'd finally notice a change next time I looked at it!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
tani-lai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tani-lai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2007 at 8:49am

About the same length, same problem with the ends, same bun!!  Alisa, glad to hear you are feeling better, I hope it starts growing fast again now!

31"!!
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2007 at 9:23pm

Susan, I am starting to think that I am something simliar to the twilight zone!!Wacko You know, stuck in time!

My mom was just here for the weekend, and she mentioned that is seemed to have grown quite a bit since I saw her last July. I guess it just seems to have hit a standt-still to my eyes only. Also, the longer it gets, the curlier it gets. I still have the top section that goes almost straight, but I never had this curly of hair before. HHHMMMConfused It is almost confusing. I guess that is what happens when you  straighten it almost every day as I did in High school. It has been over 10 years since I was styling every day, and it still shocks me!
Thank you all for you thoughts. Tani-lai, I am feeling much, much better. My doctor is actually starting to suspect allergies as the culprit to my chronic sinus problems, and is sending me to an allergist to have some testing done. In the mean time, she has me on allegra.I am already feeling sooo much better, that I can't help but think she is on to something. 
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic