Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ARRGGHHH!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mak_em_c_sicc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mak_em_c_sicc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ARRGGHHH!!!!!!!
    Posted: November 11 2007 at 2:22pm

like every winter my skin gets very dry..n it starts peeling..how can i stop dis madness

paper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2007 at 6:22pm
I'd like to know some good hand cream to use too? My hands get very dry in the winter.

I've been using udderly smooth hand cream. Works good, but have to re-apply it all day! My Mom bought me a big jar of it and she can't believe I've used it all already and she's had her's for years!
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2007 at 9:29pm
Go to walmart, and get the skin milk body cream. I have used soooo many different brands, and expensive ones, to. This is by far the best I have ever, ever used. I keep trieing other ones, but I always come back to this one.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
paper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2007 at 7:38am
Thanks Alisa, I'll try that.
paper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2007 at 7:31am
I bought the skin milk cream yesterday and I must say I love it!!! Smells great too!
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2007 at 8:15am
I never have much luck with lotions, they are either watery and evaporate away too fast, or full of chemicals or silicones (which I don't care for on my skin).  I have found jojoba oil works best for me, or a mix of mango butter and jojoba oil.  Its thicker, less chemicals, and lasts until I wash my hands (I also try not to wet my hands too much if I can help it as that makes it worse).

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2007 at 9:48am
I normally don't like alot of unknown chemicals in my products also, but this works so well, and last so long.True this has a few that I would really rather not have, but I can't get back the fact that I just keep coming back to it. I have seen creams and lotions with a much longer list. Not to mention, I am sensitive to smells, and most lotions are wat to strong for me. I like how this one smells really good, but is till mild enough to wear.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2007 at 8:00am
Thanks for the extra info Alisa, especially about the smell!  I hate wearing stuff that smells too perfumy to work and on the bus.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic