Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

had my toe surgery

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
leducred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leducred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: had my toe surgery
    Posted: November 12 2007 at 10:14am
I had my toe surgery on Thursday at 730am . I was home by 1230pm- w/stopping for the pain meds and getting lunch. 
I have to say so far not so bad. I do not like hte cast its big and clunky and totally not necessary.

I was on pain meds thursday and into that night. But Friday I went off and have not looked back. I took aleve twice since Friday morning.  I am now starting to feel the nerves coming back to life- so that twinge of pain every once in a while is not the greatest but its all good.
Happy its over with and 19days till the cast comes off.

S
This was 2nd toe shortening.

s
leducred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leducred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2007 at 3:37am
Had my cast off on this past Friday, Nov 30th.  Now i am walking in a surgical shoe (sopose to be) but im wearing my uggs.  Stitches came out- was not painful ,felt a pull here there but nothing to grasp the handle of the chair about. 
I go back this friday for a look see if all is fine then , I get to go into a sneaker for 4 weeks.
My toe went from 1/2inch longer than my big toe to 1/8th bigger.  what an improvement
s
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic