Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

911 Newbie needs Weave Advice PLS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
lattabody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lattabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2008 at 11:04am
well i used a product called jamaican oil it has a long tip so that it can be applied on the scalp only and also a product from from the company protective they say it protects your hair from heat caused by hot iron or curling iron.
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2008 at 11:16am
Originally posted by lattabody lattabody wrote:

well i used a product called jamaican oil it has a long tip so that it can be applied on the scalp only and also a product from from the company protective they say it protects your hair from heat caused by hot iron or curling iron.
I have to stick with my first comment.. It's probably the products you are using which is causing "the greasy shine" you describe.  Some oil products will make any hair look "greasy and flat". You might want to look at some different products to care for your hair.. Try washing the hair and starting over..
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
lattabody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lattabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2008 at 3:22pm
u are right. i am gonna wash the hair and look for oil free products. thanks for the tip
dion124 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dion124 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2008 at 12:40pm
The place that I buy my hair weave from is hisandhers.com.  It is a little expensive, but last for 3 months.
Dion
tiffany0528 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiffany0528 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2008 at 5:51pm
So sorry to hear that you went through that.I only buy indain RemyHair.Embarrassed

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 10 2008 at 1:06pm
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 10:07am
Originally posted by tiffany0528 tiffany0528 wrote:

So sorry to hear that you went through that.I only buy indain RemyHair.Embarrassed
Dunno if your comment was directed to my previous commentary on Luxury Locs, but let me repeat AGAIN what I have said "my experience (with Luxury Locs) wasn't that bad, but it was bad enough to turn me off from buying (from them) again.. The hair went to good use.. I gave it to a friend of mine.."

I don't need OR WANT my money back..  The hair went to good use..

Thanks for your suggestion to check out another vendor, but I'm straight... thank you very much.. I will mostly be sticking with my three core vendors. (Extensions Plus, Wagmans, and Indians Hairs/RK Hair Products) I will NOT be buying from 
XXXXXXXXX. I am not interested in XXXXXXXXX because YOU seem to be a representative from this company masquerading as a member of this forum.. (I am basing my conclusion from your five posts which ALL manage to sound like and AD for this company..) No offense, but I prefer to avoid doing business with  companies who engage in these kinds of guerrilla type marketing practices...

Edited by Divavocals - May 11 2008 at 3:02am
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic