Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

problem [new on here]

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
erinmarieo6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinmarieo6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: problem [new on here]
    Posted: November 15 2007 at 11:53am
okay. so my hair has been highlighted blonde since i was ten, and i'm going on twenty now. this summer i decided to go red. after three times [from may-august] it finally worked. now, i hate the red & want to go blonde. in oct. i went to get it blonde, but they said they couldn't dye it without bleaching it. & i refused, because my hair is midback length. so i have it highlighted so heavily that i'm almost ALL blonde. however, it was way too expensive, and to get it dyed it's half of the price. since im almost all blonde, can i just dye it from a kit -- or would dying it require bleaching??

im so confused, and just want it one color. any ides\tips are appreciated !!   
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2007 at 12:33am
You COULD try to color it yourself,but it may be very hard to match up the color of your highlights to a boxed color.What color are your roots (natural color) that grows in? Because depending on how dark your natural color is,simply coloring them blonde may not get them light enough.A high lift color may have to be used.

You could always go back and ask the stylist to color your roots and any hair that isnt already blonde an all over color,and then ask them to just color the roots from now on using the all over color.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic