Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Oily, Frizzy Hair--What Shampoo/Frizz products?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Oily, Frizzy Hair--What Shampoo/Frizz products?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
careohline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote careohline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oily, Frizzy Hair--What Shampoo/Frizz products?
    Posted: November 19 2007 at 2:41am

I blowdry my hair almost every day so the ends are fairly dry, and overall it's pretty frizzy, but whenever I use anti-frizz serum, it looks extremely oily after a couple of hours. Ideally I'd like a shampoo that can help my hair to not be so frizzy so that I won't need anti-frizz products, but also one that can make my hair less oily so that if I do use products, my roots don't look gross. Any suggestions?

bananas0077 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bananas0077 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2008 at 4:13am
Hi, what I suggest is to shampoo as normal and when you use conditioner take extra care to not put as much or any on the root area. Also for frizz control, you may want to use a straightener. Chi is the best. I just bought one from here: http://kmarie923.ecrater.com/  Its the cheapest I could find anywhere and I love it.  Also for frizz and dryness, find one of those sprays that protect from heat when you dry and straighten. All of this will leave your hair smooth and beautiful. Smile
Dark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2010 at 9:21pm
I would suggest John Freida anti-Frizz Cream.  You can get it at Walmart.  Or, try CVSpharmacy.com.  i hope this helps.
Shannon D. Bax
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic