Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bout to cry here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bout to cry here
    Posted: November 21 2007 at 12:55pm
ok well my sister has asked me to come with her to the salon and i was adamant. NOOOOO. well i guess there was a family conspiracy because my mom came and they were both saying that i severly needed a hair cut and that they really wanted me to go. now im not the type of person that can say no and in a few hours were leaving. please wish me luckplease
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2007 at 3:19pm
      Confused Oh man, Sugar Cube! I hope that you figured out how to say no before it's too late. You've got to demand respect. I'll tell you honestly that no MAN would ever think that your hair is anything but pretty. Do I think there is some jealousy here? Oh yeah, I do! I hope that this unfortunate situation works out for you. You have worked hard to achieve stunning locks, so I hope that you are adamant in requesting what YOU want, or in backing out entirely. Blessings, Bob
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2007 at 3:31pm
You've worked so hard to grow your hair out nice.I hope everything turns out okay.Keep us updated how this turns out
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2007 at 10:43am
i didn't get it cut!!!!!!!!! i talked to them and they said ok because its my hair! they just thought it was damaged so please don't think badly of them because they are really kind and i love them dearly, so please don't think badly of them
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2007 at 11:22am
OHHHH< What happened Sc! I hope it all turned out alright.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic