Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Hair Style?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cocobarahorse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocobarahorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Hair Style?
    Posted: November 21 2007 at 10:21pm
Hey, I'm getting a haircut in a few days and can't figure out what style I would like that would be manageable and would look good...
I have highlighted fine hair that is an inch or two past my shoulders. I'm not sure if bangs or any kind of fringe would be good? What do you all think?

Edited by cocobarahorse - January 30 2013 at 10:56pm
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2007 at 12:24am
perhaps keep what you have but get some face framing layers or bangs or side swept bangs?
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2007 at 1:29pm
Well the inverted bob is very much in at the moment.  As made famous by Victoria Beckham. 

I would avoid bangs as they do not suit everyone.  They are sort of in at the moment, but they can be hit or miss.

Did you have anything in mind?  Did you want to keep the length or go shorter? If you can give me some idea i'll post a picture or two of styles that might suit you.

Also when is your appointment booked for?

Cheers
S

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocobarahorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2007 at 2:41pm
My appointment is Monday night.

I would like to keep my hair at a length close to what it is, maybe a tad shorter.

Thanks for your help

Edited by cocobarahorse - November 22 2007 at 2:41pm
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2007 at 4:58pm
What about Hayden Panettiere new hairstyle?

You can keep the length with somefeathering at the front.  What do you think?

Cheers
S

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocobarahorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2007 at 5:05pm
That could work

Thanks so much! :D
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2007 at 5:06am
I also saw this picture, and thought it would suit you.  It still has the length but there is more layering.

or

Let me know if this is more what you had in mind.

Cheers
S
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic