Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yet another question...Yaki Pony hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xyra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xyra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yet another question...Yaki Pony hair?
    Posted: November 25 2007 at 6:38pm

I have decided to get my hair rebraided in 2 weeks. I'm going to get the micro look, but with a little bit of a thicker braid with loose ends. I like the Yaki Pony synthetic hair, and was wondering if anyone's ever used this brand? Just wanted to know what others thought of the brand, since I have never used it.

I'll be buying it from a store here in town where I usually get my hair, but  here's a pic I found online of what it looks like. Thank you:)

**And I just wanted to add, I've been doing more searches on Yaki hair and have noticed that it's really cheap. I know I've heard of a lot of people saying to stay away from really cheap hair. Should I be wary of this brand, and if I should, is there a different brand out there with the same look and curl at the end? Thanks again.

Yaki%20Pony%20Hair%20Braiding,%20Hair%20Braids

Edited by xyra - November 25 2007 at 6:59pm
My Fotki: http://public.fotki.com/0xyra0/

PM me for password
xyra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xyra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2007 at 9:40pm
Well, I think I have decided on getting 100% Kanekalon synthetic hair instead. I've been searching online like crazy and it seems to me that a lot of people thought Yaki hair wasn't that great, and more people had better things to say about Kanekalon hair since you can curl it and style it. Hopefully it works out.
My Fotki: http://public.fotki.com/0xyra0/

PM me for password
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2008 at 6:25pm
looks pretty legit. go ahead and try and give some feedback to the people of this forum
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic