Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOh dear!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oh dear!
    Posted: November 30 2007 at 10:52am

With Monday being the finale many questions hopefully will be coming to a close. Do you think that with Syler getting his powers back (at least that's the way the previews made it seem) he will kill Maria? And if he does do you think he will be unstoppable? And how do you think Claire's blood would react with Maria’s power??? And what is going to happen to starters of the company? We have already lost most of the parents but are there more children that we are unaware of? Do you think this will be it untill next August? Many many questions! and i would love to hear all of your answers!!!

McGee
Zach Crockett View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Code Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach Crockett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2007 at 12:48pm
Since there are 3 people who can't be killed (Claire, Peter and of course Adam) I think their blood is the savior for the virus, unless of course it kills them first.

As for the Company, by my count there are only 2 people left alive who started it now, Peter's mom and Bob, father of the psychopath Elle. I personally think that if the show does manage to come back from the strike that Sylar should be taken out all together since he has personally become lame. His natural skill is only manipulation, and then it only works on poor illegal aliens who want a cure for their malady. Thumbs%20Down

I'm worried about who is going to be killed. Hiro, Peter and Claire are the 3 driving characters of the show, if any of them are killed (permanently) then I think the show will die from fan hatred, but if any of the supporting characters were to get killed off, maybe Hiro actually getting revenge on Adam (heads rolling anyone?), or someone killing Sylar because instead of healing blood, they gave him a vial with the virus in it... diablo
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2007 at 12:55pm

But on the previews for next week it said that two hero's will die and a villian will rise once again.........it's all so scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McGee
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic