Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

desperately need haircut advice x__x

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aishwarya Rai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: desperately need haircut advice x__x
    Posted: December 12 2007 at 9:16am
Originally posted by conrad conrad wrote:

Most of the styles suggested would be a dramatic change from your current length.  Remember, you dont have to get alot of lenght cut off at once.  You can gradually get it cut shorter to where you like it or become more comfortable with the new length.  I would not rush into anything really drastic unless you are determined that the style and the change is what you want.  Some people like dramatic transformations some like to ease into the change.....either way, its your head of hair, do what you want to do in the time frame you want to do it in!Big%20smile

I agree with u, dear.............I want to discuss the same with u......... can we chat on yahoo?

mussarrt@yahoo messenger...

I am also passing thru the same prob actually, need thy help.
Can we chat?
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 9:12am
Most of the styles suggested would be a dramatic change from your current length.  Remember, you dont have to get alot of lenght cut off at once.  You can gradually get it cut shorter to where you like it or become more comfortable with the new length.  I would not rush into anything really drastic unless you are determined that the style and the change is what you want.  Some people like dramatic transformations some like to ease into the change.....either way, its your head of hair, do what you want to do in the time frame you want to do it in!Big%20smile
Aishwarya Rai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 9:03am
on 9th of December did u post this post and now u have got so much advice and so many answers.............

Can I know what did u do, and which cut are u carrying now?

Let us see your photos!!!
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 8:26pm
I think you have beautiful hair and you should be sure before getting it cut too short.
I dont think you need bangs,but if you want them,go for itSmile

Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 6:06pm
I'm glad you liked the pictures.  The first one was my favourite with bangs.

Here are some of varying lengths, but if you want to make an impact then going short is a big step there, but only do it if you are sure, (and you sound like you are Smile).

ok that one has bangs, but i thought i'd throw it in any wayLOL
I've tried to put a variety of styles, but for some reason most of them seem to be blondes, (i'm not biased really LOL). Let me know what you think of these and i'll post more pics of the type you like.

All the best
S

p.s. would you post an after picture so we can see what style you choose and how great you look. Thanks

p.p.s.When is your appointment?
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 4:37pm
What kind of length are you looking to go for?  At the shoulders, above the shoulders, below the chin, above the chin, bottom of ear, top of ear, crop, pixie?

here is a variety of lenghts, all be they are shorter in length.....  Let us know so we can narrow the search down!

You caught me when i was bored, hope you like the photos.  Let me know if any strike your fancy, and i can see if i have any others like them or another view of the cut!

Good luck!
angiportus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angiportus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 3:26pm

thanks for the suggestions! i like the frst one a lot!

also.. if you don't suggest bangs is there anything you would suggest, or should i just keep my long hair as it is? hm

lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2007 at 4:38pm
i agree with the no bangs on you   , you have great eyes and dont need em   if i were you id go for a chin length bob with the back cut shorter (victoria beckham)
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2007 at 4:09pm
Personally i would not go for bangs i think you would much better without them, but if you really want them how about these styles?

Let me know what you think Smile

I think the first cut or the last too would suit you best Smile

So anything here inspire you?

Cheers
S
angiportus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angiportus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2007 at 6:43pm
hey everyone!

i need a new haircut ASAP. i've been thinking of cutting my hair differently for at least two years but haven't gone through with it, mainly because i can't decide what would look nice on me.

my hair is quite long, it reaches to about the bottom of my bra strap, in long layers. i've had the same haircut (long layers) for my entire high school career and now that i'm a senior, i really want to leave with a bang.. if that makes sense. i'm kind of thinking bangs but i'm not sure if they'd work with my face shape.. or my glasses. actually i don't even know my face shape. i think it's more round than anything else, right? i don't know.

anyway, any suggestions would be awesome but i'd love to have some pictures (i'm more of a visual interpreter).

here are some pictures of me for reference:
(left)
(i know this picture is retarded but i thought it actually kind of gave a good look at my face shape, so i figured i would share. also, they aren't bangs, i'm just stupid and somehow rolled my hair up.)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic