Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brianna Keilar

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2007 at 12:09am
Maybe she dyed it darker cause the blonde was s***? Stern%20Smile
billet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2008 at 11:41am
Originally posted by julesyjul88 julesyjul88 wrote:

I'm just amazed how she looks like a different person.hair can really make a huge difference on some people.
Maybe the station made her do it to look more professinal or something?
By the way julesyjul88, is the picture attached to your posts you or actress Leah Remini.If it is you ,you are a dead ringer for her!!!!!!!!

Edited by billet - January 02 2008 at 10:13am
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2008 at 12:00am
haha,no way it's not me billet...it's is of course Leah who I love.Wink
billet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2008 at 7:42am
Yeah,she's always sporting some rockin' hair,and she always looked sharp on her sitcom.I am a big fan of "big" hair and on several occasions she had some really thick hair.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2008 at 12:04pm
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2008 at 12:15am

12 months after this forum started: applause, applause!

Who has more fun than people?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2009 at 3:00pm
Was growing out her hair a great idea? Hell yeah!

%5bimage%5d%20
hairboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2009 at 4:19pm
She's a hottie with a great cut either way.
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2009 at 5:53am
Looks like extensions to me
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2009 at 12:29pm
As someone who has watched Brianna report on at least a weekly basis and has watched her hair grow steadily during that time, I would have to say that your assessment is dead wrong this time, Katie C Lover. You cannot judge someone's hair based on one photo. And may I add that all reporters in the field should look this good.
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2009 at 5:12pm
It may be her real hair and no I dont see her every week. I was just going by the pic that something just doesnt look right about her hair
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2010 at 5:33pm
I've been meaning to post an update for awhile. The blonde blonde is gone. Back to whatever color you want to call this. Still gorgeous!

Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2010 at 7:42pm
This is a much better look than some of her previous ones, including the blonde.  
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2010 at 7:43pm
This is a much better look than some of the older ones, including the blonde look from this past summer.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2010 at 8:06pm
I caught her on the tube the other day, and I have to agree with you Kramer -- this is a double-take inspiring improvement over the Feb. 2008 look.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic