Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Im a guy who needs advice for growing long hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Im a guy who needs advice for growing long hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MHodges View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MHodges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Im a guy who needs advice for growing long hair
    Posted: December 13 2007 at 12:01pm
I began growing my hair long on january 1, 2007 and i need advice on how to care for my hair while its growing longer. What vitamins cani take to help my hair grow faster?
gypsydoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gypsydoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2007 at 6:13pm
I'm not sure about vitamins, but its true that we are what we eat.  Keep to a healthy balanced diet and it helps your hair.

The biggest thing I can say to a guy, from the mistakes I see guy I know making....have patience!  I see so many guys yank through their hair and rip off the ends and it looks so scraggly.  Be careful with the tangles and keep it looking neat and you'll do fine.

Check old treads on this site for ideas about vitamins and conditioners and oils to use to keep your hair maintained.

Good Luck!
Jen, (1a/f/ii)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic