Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

extremely urgent help about Hair Softnening

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
T_1000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_1000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: extremely urgent help about Hair Softnening
    Posted: December 19 2007 at 11:36pm
hello.i have long hairs till my shoulder and not in good shape. many ppls are suggesting me to make them in shape. i.e. Hair Softnening which is 4-5 hours process and costs about 2500-3000.

my quesitons are. it is really worth to make them in shape. and how long they will be in shape. here some says.. they wil be long for 5-6 months. some says...its permanant.

and the main question ..does it has any side effects.

please please do reply soon.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2007 at 7:22am
I never heard of a "softening" process that takes 4-5 hours.  Do they use chemicals?  If they do, your hair will most likely not be better for it.  I would try to find out what they put in your hair exactly and why it takes so long before I let them do it.

I see you are in India, I have never been there.  Do you have mayonnaise?  If you don't, you can make your own, look for "homemade mayonnaise" recipes online.  (Basically you mix together eggs, a little vinegar, and oil (olive oil is okay for this) - if you want to eat it, add salt and pepper, if you only want it on your hair, you don't need the spices!  If you put this on your hair for an hour, then wash it out, it will certainly be softer. 
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic