Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Janine Turner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 11:23am
LOL. That we do Kramer. That we do.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 6:10pm
     Much better now. But, I'm glad she went semi-long once in her life. I feel sure that we'll never see her with hot long locks again. Smile Bob
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 7:44pm
I think she started as a long haired young actress. There used to be lots of long haired pictures of Janine on Google, but checking now, it seems they've all disappeared.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 8:02pm
Nest time you see Steel Magnolias, she is the queen of the Christmas parade with long hair and blonde highlights

and here she is from her General Hospital days

Edited by HAWG - March 12 2008 at 8:05pm
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic