Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SPLIT ENDS!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SPLIT ENDS!!!
    Posted: December 21 2007 at 9:37am
ok i know i sed i wasnt going to post anymore but i need advice. now i take good care of my hair but it seems like it wont grow and the splits are KILLING my hair. my hair grows usually an inch a month but lately its like 1/2 an inch. i tried S&D and now the left side is an 1/2 inch shorter than the right. any tips for making splits go away?
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2007 at 10:38am
Splits just need to be trimmed, I'm sorry there isn't any other way.  If your left side is that noticeably shorter, you must have cut a lot on S&D, you may want to just bite the bullet and get a half inch trim.  (You've already pretty much done the one side, just do the other side now and make it even).  From the last pic I saw of you, it looks like your hair is probably long enough to work with Feye's trimming method if you're nervous about doing it or letting anyone else do it.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 9:02pm
ya i go in for my trims I agree not much else u can really do. I dont do the SD becuase Its to hard to do on my curly hair. But you can def try it out. Or just cave in and get a trim, I get one every 4 mths its curly so a lot of ends can be hidden.
Babycheeks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic