Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PICS of me..need help changing hairstyle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
halldome View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halldome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PICS of me..need help changing hairstyle
    Posted: December 23 2007 at 3:14am

Hi im new

ive been really wanting a new hairstyle but been too afraid to change. I got a receeding hairline i cover up by creating a short fringe at the front (the middle of my fringe is shortest, the sides are longer so it looks even at the front) and i leave the sides fairly short and the top long so its curly-spiked..

heres some fotos of me (im the guy on the right for the first one)

another

another
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8871/n7007175124351616985mq6.jpg

another

and i want a hairstyle LIKE HIM (the brat from growing up gotti);

i want it all pushed down like that, kinda like a ceasar cut, but for starters, i dont know if its possible due to my receeding hairline, and the rather large shape of my head. And i dont know what to say to my hairdresser (i have been cutting my own hair for over a year now)

can anybody please help? if i was to do this...would it be better i shaved my head one length all over? just to even everything out so the hairdresser has a better chance of nailing this hairstyle?

thanks

Edited by halldome - December 23 2007 at 3:19am
msdivakc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msdivakc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 1:16pm
Dude you look awesome ! I would go to a salon my boyfriend is going through the same thing but he has straight hair!
Del Piero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2008 at 8:05pm
for dudes, experimenting with head hair is like experimenting with facial hair.

you have to grow it all out THEN go from there. not the other way around. you can't make something out of nothing.

if you're not afraid of growing your hair out, give it a couple of months.  during that time you can trim-adjust it to the final shape along the way.

gotti's hair is def longer than yours in the front and around his face so looks like you have no choice.

good luck!
EuroDance!!!
Takin it back to the 90's.
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2008 at 3:48pm
I think u look mighty FINE just as u are...u are a hotty.  mwah
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic