Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

info on burdock and red clover...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: info on burdock and red clover...
    Posted: January 09 2008 at 4:23pm
Why do I always mention these two herbs when people bring up acne let me tell you why for one it works for me, my mother, my father, my cousin, and now my brother. Well that makes for a lot of proof Ive seen huge zits disappear in a few months.

Why burdock?
is a tonic herbs and have been used in the treatment of skin conditions. Burdock is an herb that boosts immunity and purifies the blood. It's a traditional liver tonic and a mild, natural diuretic. Burdock's laxative and diuretic properties help remove toxins from the system. The Chinese utilize it against tumors, inflammation, fungal and bacterial infections. It is often recommended for dry, scaly skin. You can take burdock in capsule form (follow the directions) or make a acne fighting tea. Burdock root tincture may be taken in 2–4 ml amounts per day. Dried root preparations in a capsule or tablet can be used at 1–2 grams three times per day.

Why red clover?
is an herb suggested for chronic conditions affecting the skin. It is a diuretic, but it's unknown exactly how it works for skin conditions. Use nonfermented red clover which is safe. Red clover contains a substance called genistein, which has anticancer properties.

and for those who have it real bad Id even suggest..

Yellow Dock?
is another herb that purifies the blood. It has compounds called anthraquinone glycosides that stimulate bile production, aiding digestion and cleansing the liver. Some herbalists believe that chronic skin problems like acne improve with long-term use of yellow dock. Don't take yellow dock if you have kidney stones.

They work guys THEY WORK!!!!!!!!!!! Cant give you more proof then my own testimony!!!!

Also with the way these herbs sound doesnt it make you think there is a possibility something is going on in the blood to cause acne.

If you need to know some good brands let me know.

Best wishes .

Edited by babycheeks24 - January 09 2008 at 4:24pm
Babycheeks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic