Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is it safe?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is it safe?
    Posted: January 17 2008 at 6:03pm
Your welcome.Hope it works outs for you.Let me know if you decide to do it.
BlackLace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2008 at 11:27pm
Yes, it seems like it's been ages.LOL Oh well, I'm so close to the end of my journey which I'm super happy about. Thanks so much for the response!
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2008 at 6:40pm
No a month is fine,and that is usually when people color their roots.
I always did mine about every 3-4 weeks.
Go for it,sounds like you've waited a long time for this!Big%20smile
BlackLace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2008 at 3:04pm
Hey everyone,

So about a month ago I went to the salon with Caramel coloured hair, hoping to bleach my whole head blonde. But my colourist told me  I'd have to gradually go blonde instead, which annoyed me because I've been trying to "gradually" go blonde for 3 years. She said it would be way too damaging to bleach my whole head, so she suggested bleaching most of my hair instead by doing foils. I was a little irked about this because it's been the 90th time that I've been told this, and each time I go through with it my hair ends up fading back to that caramel color. But not wanting to damage my hair I went along with it. To my surprise I actually loved the end result, it was definitely blonde and it was so close to color I've been dreaming of. I'm also really happy because it hasn't faded at all, or barely anyway. However, I still have some different shades of blonde in my hair from the strands that she didn't pull through, and I really want one solid color. My colourist told me that we could definitely do an all over color next time around since my hair is pretty blonde now. So my question is, would it be safe to do an all over color only a month after my last appointment? Or should I wait a little longer until my roots grow in a bit more?

Thanks in advance!

xx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic