Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

:( new store to purchase my hair from!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cryption View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cryption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: :( new store to purchase my hair from!
    Posted: January 18 2008 at 11:25am
Hiiiiii lovers :)

I have a huge problem! My hair supplier used to be UK Hair Supplies who used to sell 112g of cuticle correct human hair in 20" for £28. They've not upped their prices to £32 and I no longer find it cheap! Granted their hair is better than the crap on ebay and market stalls aorund here but considering the hair breakage is high and the ratio of longer hairs in the weft isnt that high the hair is nothing special. In my opinion its not even suitable for weaving or bonding since it tangles a lot, in fact it tangles MORE when it's straight than when wavy so I curl mine and sew clip ins so I can take them out and give them a good conditioning when they get too bad. The clip ins usually last me about 4-6 months but every so often I sew on another row of weft because the hair also  sheds pretty badly and even worse when it's brushed.

So basically what I'm saying is the only positive was that it was cuticle correct and a nice length!!

anyway, the point is, I'm looking for a new supplier, not for wholesale business but just the occasional weft for me and a couple of my friends who I also do extensions for when they want them for special occasions. I'm very wary of buying off of ebay so I wondered if anybody knew a site that does reasonable cuticle correct hair at a good price and is either UK based or ships to the uk reasonably. As I said, I'm not looking for the ultimate wefts, just some nice lasting cuticle hair that will last me a few months at a time.

Thanks!
Chels=) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chels=) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2008 at 4:36am
Kristin at yourhairshop.com ships all over the world and her prices are are SUPER reasonable (I think)  and from what everyone on here has said it's great hair!  Hope this helps!

Edited by Chels=) - January 23 2008 at 4:36am
Chels =)
tonithetiger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonithetiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2008 at 3:30am

Ive just received my first order from Hairsisters to my home in the UK which took about 7 working days.  I would highly recommend their Bohyme line as the hair is truly fantastic - better than anything I have ever ordered in the UK and I have spent a fortune checking out different suppliers!  Check out their website.  Good luck.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic