Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A safer extension in n. NJ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tonim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A safer extension in n. NJ
    Posted: January 18 2008 at 6:16pm
Hi!!
  I have been doing a safer type of extension in  n. NJ for  many years now.  I use a soft keratin adhesive and tip the hair myself , using a very minimal amt of adhesive... i can make them very small , FLAT or  ROLLED... I use smaller extensions and am careful never to put too uch weight/tension on your own hair by using a big heavy extension...
 I achieve very natural results... nothing heavy and fake.....
 I get 2000 for 100 pieces and ...
A)  i will either  help procure raw hair for  the procedure , that you will approve via photos/emails and pay for yourself( usually a ponytail ranges betw 500-1000)   that i will then prep & tip for your application
or
B)  I supply 100 pcs of  indian remy hair in the application, med density pieces...
 all depends on the hair quality you desire...

These will then require monthly to bi monthly maintenence  ..
they are removed and moved up or replaced  gently without pulling , tugging & breakage...
also the softer adhesive allows  me to use a lower heat than other extensions...

a full new application will then need to be done every 3-4 months , but it can be maintained longer if necessary...
  I have had very ggod results with this type of extension... lotsa growth, very natural, and very small.... no big , coarse extension hair look...
if you are interested , check out our website and give us a call..
very private, personal service..

mystique hair enhancement grp

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic