Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need help going back to brown

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help going back to brown
    Posted: February 05 2008 at 1:52am
When I did it (thisis the advice the hairdye company gave me)
They said to use JUST the color and not the activator for the filler.

Step one was to have damp hair.

Apply color (filler) without color activator

leave on for 15-20 minutes

Do not wash out

Apply the next color (this time using color and activator mixed)

Another 15-20 minutes

rinse.
groberts80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote groberts80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2008 at 2:46pm
 I have had my hair an almost platinum blonde for the past two and a half years. I am now pregnant and dont want to bother with the upkeep and wont have time to with a newborn baby plus my other child to look after.lol. So years ago I had light blonde hair and got it professionally done and they filled it using a semi permanent dye with a red base and then paper toweled that off and then put the permanent color on. It held great. My natural color is a dark blonde to a light brown and I dont want to dye it that way myself just to have it fade away. How long would I leave a semi permanent hair color on before paper toweling it off ? Its been awhile since I had that done and cant remember how long it took before putting on the permanent. Hope this isnt too confusing. Can someone give me some tips on using a filler to keep the color from fading?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic