Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi im a newbie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2008 at 5:07pm
Hey Laurie82, here are some random shorter hairstyles, maybe one will peak your interest.  Good luck!

the one below is how my wife has hers cut now, not the color though
Hope you like them, if anything you see you want more of, let me know.  Also go to http://www.unisex-friseure.de/Style/  they have a great selection of short hair styles.  Its in german!
laurie82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurie82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2008 at 9:08pm
Thank you for the suggestions. These are some nice cuts. I really like the third from the bottom as her hair looks similar to mine. I might take that picture with me when I get my haircut.  I was hoping to get it cut tomorrow by this guy who has a really good reputation, but he is booked solid tomorrow. They did take my name in the event of a cancellation. I could go down to the mall and have it done, but I am not sure I am comfortable with that. At this point I am thinking of putting it off until after I return from vacation, but I know my boyfriend was really hoping I would have it done before we left and he mentioned it again tonight.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2008 at 9:35pm

My wife has followed the lady that cut her hair for years.  Then my wife missed her hair cut appt b/c she had to come to my mothers funeral.  She was going out of town the following Wednesday and her stylist would not call her back.  My wife called her friend, who had just gotten a great short cut from her stylist, and got an appt immediately.  She got the best cut EVER and was a fraction of the cost of her prior lady.  Needless to say, she still goes to the new guy.  The point being, the most expensive person does not necessarily do the best job!  As evidenced by my wife spending WAYYYY too much money with this lady who NEVER cut her hair the way the picture showed.

Good luck, and dont be too afraid to have it cut somewhere else besides the $$ guy.  Its hair, and it will grow back, just imagine what fun you and your boyfriend will have on your trip!

Keep us posted!
laurie82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurie82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2008 at 10:54pm
I do plan on taking a trip to the mall this weekend as I need some clothes for the trip. I may scope out the haircutting places while I am there, but I am very particular about these sort of things and want to make sure it is done right. I have never had short hair before and this is going to be a big change for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic