Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HAIR EMERGENCY PLEAAAASE HELP!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
realsickgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realsickgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAIR EMERGENCY PLEAAAASE HELP!!!!
    Posted: February 06 2008 at 10:26am
So here's a link to my band's page, and a picture of me with my normal hair is the background: Nouveau Glam Myspace Basically it's all blonde in the back and there's a chunk of black in the front. OK... well, today I tried to redye the blonde portion of it. I guess some strands of black got in there and now all of the hair that was blonde is GREY. I mean, you talk about "platinum" hair... my hair is LITERALLY platinum, i.e. a very light shade of grey!

Please help me. I need to know if there is something I can do about this by myself. This happened on a much smaller scale a few months ago and when I got my hair cut the woman said that I can take out the silver with pro-oxide or something? I need to know if something like that is doable or if I should go to a salon and fork over the hundred dollars, which I really would rather not do.

I also need to know this: If I do it by myself, will I have to take the front chunk of black out? Should I mess with it? Should I just clip it off? I worry that if I use something to take the color out of the back the same thing will happen, some strands will get loose, and it'll be grey all over again.

I need to get this taken care of ASAP! I love my hair and I just want it back to blonde, if not blonde and black.
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2008 at 11:04am
I dont think the black hair would have wrecked the blonde, I think it depends on what color blonde you used.... was it ash based perhaps
and your already blonde soaked it up real good.

I used to have black underneath in the back on my very very light blonde hair and I never had a problem.... u shouldnt with your black.

You can try using dish soap to wash it out, or even colorfix.....on the blonde NOT the black. Do not use Peroxide, I dunno who woulld say taht....
~* Bambi Lee *~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic