Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

omg!!!! worst hair disaster!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
2jaclyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2jaclyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: omg!!!! worst hair disaster!!!
    Posted: February 08 2008 at 5:02pm

hello

first post...so i go to get my hair done and all i wanted was to do touch ups.  my hair has alot of blonde so i start doing my hair and i thought that it came out fine, me being in a rush left the salon and thought nothing off it but then i ran my hands through my hair and a big chunk of hair brOKe off!!!!!!!!! this just happened maybe and hour ago, what do i do ?
what should i thell them? HEEEEELLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!111
BeachBunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeachBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2008 at 4:27pm
this happened to me 8 years ago and the back of my hair never recovered. I got highlights done, and it was summer so they washed my hair and i left the salon with wet hair because it wanted it to hair dry. When i got home i washed it again and as i washed I felt the back of my hair feeling like a cotton ball, sure enough a chunck of it came off. I walked around with a mullet hair cut for years because the hair broke almost up to the root and was so damaged it took years to grow it back. Go right back to that salon, get your money back, have pictures taken and sue them !!!. I never completely recovered from the damage and ended up wearing extensions for the longest time because of that. Seems like they didnt wash the bleach completely off.

Im sorry this happened to you, I hope the damage isnt as massive as mine was. good luck
LKayL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LKayL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 3:10pm
I'd definitely complain and ask for compensation!
JulaBean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulaBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2009 at 11:37am
Hey I just had this done also. I had dark red hair down to my shoulders and i thought it would be fun to go blonde for the summer. I asked if she could do it and she said yes, so i THOUGHT shed care enough not to let my hair fry. well this was about 3 months ago and my hair is still falling out, i can only wear it in a pony tail now because i had to cut it all off and now it looks like a frizzy fried mullet. I am starting my hair growth straight from the roots now. Broken%20Heart
I even paid and tipped this lady. i did not want to be rude but i didnt realize how HORRIBLE MY HAIR WAS, I should have strangled her.
i probably SHOULD have gone back and conplained.
You probably should and try to atleast get your money back from the piece of crap hair dresser!  but like in my situation there was no fixing my hair, so hopefully its not that bad!
just take hair vitamins to make it grow faster and stay away from hear damage if its that fried! :(
parkavery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parkavery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2009 at 12:43pm
You should definitely go back and speak to the salon manager if this happens to you. All salons should be doing a hair strength test and a spot test (usually behind the ear) to make sure you can handle the treatment first.
HairInfo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairInfo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2009 at 2:31pm
I would go back and tell them exactly what happened. They need to know what happened and the manager def. needs to know!

I got this done also, but went through tests first to make sure my hair was strong enough..etc.

Edited by Administrator - September 06 2009 at 9:09am
mayzilou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mayzilou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2009 at 4:33pm
Oh no! That is awful that they burnt your hair like that!
Please join Rock The 411 for all your celebrity gossip
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic