Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Dryers In the salon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
williesan1@cs.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williesan1@cs.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Dryers In the salon
    Posted: August 21 2002 at 8:56am
Hi Folks ,I was wondering if anyone else liked going under a dryer in the salon ?I am a man who enjoys going under a dryer to have my hair dryed.It is not always easy though to get my stylest to do it for me though .What services can i try that would include me being put under a dryer?also does anyone share in this,any input would be helpful. Guys am i alone in this ?? desire. Also ladies what is your feeling on this subject ? Thanks
MightyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MightyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2002 at 10:33pm
If you want to sit under the dryer, you would need to have kind of chemical service done (either color or a perm). Usually to enhance and quicken the process they will put you under heat. For some salons it`s the "color lamp" for others it`s the dryer. Good luck.
williesan1@cs.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williesan1@cs.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2002 at 10:54am
Thanks for your input!
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2002 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by williesan1@cs.com williesan1@cs.com wrote:

Hi Folks ,I was wondering if anyone else liked going under a dryer in the salon ?I am a man who enjoys going under a dryer to have my hair dryed.It is not always easy though to get my stylest to do it for me though .What services can i try that would include me being put under a dryer?also does anyone share in this,any input would be helpful. Guys am i alone in this ?? desire. Also ladies what is your feeling on this subject ? Thanks

yer i love them blowdryin my hair!

erm u could highlight ur hair at the salon?
that way u end up havin to do ur roots every 6weeks or something AND they blowdry ur hair
hehehee
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
Alan Brown View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2003 at 1:04am
I too enjoy dryer time. You could ask your stylist for a deep conditioning treatment. This involves being shampooed then rinsed next a conditioner is massaged into your hair, your hair is then covered with a plastic processing cap and you are put under the dryer for about 20 mins. Sometimes if the salon is busy you may be left for longer just tell your stylist you are "OK under here" give her a good tip when you leave then book in again.
Igor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Igor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2003 at 8:02am
Nope- its makes my scalp itch and its bad for your hair
I try to avoid it, but that can be very difficult when you’re going in for a trim
1BCiii
Golden/reddish blonde
Growing out from 0 mm, now a little
below shoulder lenght
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic