Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

After Haircut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
360 banks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360 banks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: After Haircut
    Posted: February 13 2008 at 3:58pm
So i had 360 waves and was wolfing for about 7-8 weeks. Got my dark caesar haircut and my waves were deep as helll but i took a shower that night and it lost its depth but i could still see them. Then i wavecaped it for 2 days and my waves r showing but i cant feel their texture. I am afraid that wen my hair is growin these waves wont show. What should i do after i get a #2 cut????

SOON TO BE A 360 SPINNA
hanger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2008 at 4:03pm

after u get a cut dont wash ur hair 4 a couple of days. now u should keep brushing to bring them waves back

360 banks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360 banks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2008 at 4:07pm
i styll have the waves and its spinning its jus dat i cant feel them but they jus their

SOON TO BE A 360 SPINNA
hanger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2008 at 4:12pm
brushing and wolfing will get ur waves deep
southrap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote southrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2008 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by 360 banks 360 banks wrote:

So i had 360 waves and was wolfing for about 7-8 weeks. Got my dark caesar haircut and my waves were deep as helll but i took a shower that night and it lost its depth but i could still see them. Then i wavecaped it for 2 days and my waves r showing but i cant feel their texture. I am afraid that wen my hair is growin these waves wont show. What should i do after i get a #2 cut????

and i'm sure you let your hair get wet when you took the shower.  after a cut do all that you can to avoid water touching your hair.  they will be back to the way they were or better in a couple of weeks if you're brushing your ass off. 

right after you get the cut, brush out the loose hairs with a softy, then brush with your hands and du-rag only at night for at least 2 days.  when you take a shower, use a shower cap.  i wear a wavecap underneath the shower cap just to be on the safe side. 

hanger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2008 at 5:15pm
agreed
RJizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2008 at 6:53pm
i honestly cannot go get a haircut and not wash my hair. jus cant do it. But when i wash my hair i lose definition but they b back to normal and lookin good in like a week. But im jus wierd like that about clippers bein all over dozens of ppls heads, bein all over my head, then not washin it. But if that stuff dont bother you, do what the above ppl said ^.

Edited by RJizzle - February 13 2008 at 6:56pm
hanger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2008 at 7:01pm
i don have dat prob cause my barber is my roomate and he uses my clippers
doctah1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctah1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2008 at 3:03pm
after a haircut do you still apply products like cc because of the smell of the barber shop. also, wat do you do if you for example get a haircut Sat. morning, then you play basketball that afternoon, then i think for sure you'd have to rinse it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic