Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I`m addicted to changing my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jarcanda View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jarcanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I`m addicted to changing my hair
    Posted: August 22 2002 at 1:18pm
In the past 10 months, I have dyed my hair probably 15 times. I started by just bleaching streaks in the front of my hair. Then I felt like dyeing the streaks different colors. For a while I had them some very odd colors like green and red and black striped. Then I started dyeing all my hair the same color. Probably 3 different shades of red/brown, then bleached and dyed various shades of blonded, then red again, I plan on dyeing it deep burgundy sometime in the next few days. My hair, oddly enough, has not really been damaged by this, except for maybe an inch of the ends. These dry ends were aggravating me, so I decided to trim them off. Now I`m cutting my own hair too. Has anyone else ever experienced an addiction to changin their appearance?
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2002 at 5:24pm
well personaly i haven`t experienced this but my close friend has well she started off normal and but i guess she`s the type of person that gets bored easily or everytime she changed her she was disatisfied so she strived to change it now her hair is fried and damaged from all the dying and she also used strong products on her hair now her hair is recovering from all the dying and it looks horrible! i think u should stick with one hair style and instead of dying it so much maybe change the way it looks by styling it different.
hope i helped
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2002 at 5:28am
I agree with baby flower...lay off the chemicals as it will eventually take it`s toll and you will start losing it in chunks. I have not had this happen to me, but have witnessed it first hand with my best friend.
Tey changing it by using various colored barrets, clips and spray on color...or maybe buy some clip on colored extensions and dye those different colors. Wigs are fun too.

jacqui
TStephens130 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TStephens130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2003 at 5:26pm
I am with you on this one! Cutting and dying my hair is what I do when I am bored with life. If you find some way to stop let me know!
CrazyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2003 at 5:37pm
I am the same way. When I am bored, I color my hair, either at home or spend a lot of money at the salon. I cut it, pick on it even worse, I pull my hair! I am about to color my hair again.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic