Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Before and after time.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2008 at 11:38am
Sounds like a really great cut, glad you had the guts to go for the change.It's good that your boyfriend supported you in getting your hair cut that short, and that he likes it. I'm sure it makes you feel better about getting all your hair cut off. Are you going to post pictures?
laurie82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurie82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2008 at 9:54am
Hey!

We returned from vacation late last night.  Had a great time.  I am adjusting better to having short hair. I think I made the right decision although if I had to chose between long and short, I would probably keep it long.  I keep it brushed behind my ears which makes it look even shorter than it is. I have tried having it down on my ears, but it seems to curl up and looks a little funny.  I am getting used to the back being short, although my boyfriend thinks I should have it shaped a little shorter when I go back to have it trimmed up later this  month.  So overall I am happy with it and I plan on keeping it short at least through the summer.  Next time I think I am going to have him clean it up around the ears and tighted it up in the back a little. That's about it. If I do anything drastic, I'll let you know.
72Kevin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2008 at 10:16am
Lets have a look at it then.  I bet you look gorgeous!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2008 at 9:58pm
Laurie, sounds pretty cool.  Thanks for the update and keep up posted on what happens next please.
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic