Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mineral Mascara

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mineral Mascara
    Posted: February 24 2008 at 8:01pm
Has anyone used any mineral mascara that they really like? I have heard mostly negative reviews about mineral mascara. I am addicted to my Maybelline Great Lash, so I am not sure if attempting to find/make a mineral mascara is worth the effort, yet I am curious.

Edited by sherrie215 - February 24 2008 at 8:02pm
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2008 at 9:40pm
I've been curious about this too.  I'm afraid it won't be waterproof.  I've tried one kind that was not waterproof at all and it was such a pain.  The one I'm using now is water resistant but not so hard to remove as waterproof.  It's the greatest.  But it was discontinued a year or so ago.  I bought up several bottles and I'm on my next to the last one.  I'm going to have to find something new. Unhappy
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
honestlyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honestlyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2008 at 1:54pm
Found this out about who you are talking about. They are not Raw Minerals, they are really Raw Natural Beauty. That Christina Marcaccini is a crook. What a swindler! Next thing you know she'll call her company Bare Minerals....get your own identity you crook!Sombody needs to press charges against Christina Marcaccini and Raw Natural Beauty, Signatur Raw, whoever you guys are!

This was posted on that poor christian woman's web site.

RAW minerals™ All Natural Mineral Makeup is in no way associated to RAW Natural Beauty whom recently has changed their name March 23,2007 to

RAWMINERALS. We have received hundreds of phone calls asking for refunds for a free offer that has been given by RAW Natural Beauty, now calling itself

RAWMINERALS & Signature RAW

RAW minerals™ All Natural Mineral Makeup has never, and will never offer a free trial offer for our products. It is not a necessary ploy of ours to have to do so. We maintain the right to keep our products salon and spa formulated, and refrain from such business tactics. If you need to get a hold of this other company, please do so with the following information. We are glad to provide it for you.

Intelligent Beauty, LLC
2301 Rosecrans Ave.

El Segundo, CA 90245
(866) 381-4203, or, (866) 906-3458

Thank You for your time.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2008 at 5:20pm
huh? I think you posted this in the wrong thread honestlyme
Lickalime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lickalime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2008 at 6:53pm
I use Mineral Wear mascara by Physicians Formula.  I really like it

it's Talc free and safe for contacts and sensitive eyes
I am at 32"
~goal length 36"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic