Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How much hair to order?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aechain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aechain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How much hair to order?
    Posted: February 25 2008 at 12:40pm
I've decided to order this hair http://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/LuxuryViewDetail.php?product_id=1415

1. What are your opinions of this hair?
2. how much should I order for a full head?

Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2008 at 1:55pm
I can't answer your first question since I've never used this hair.. But to answer your second question, how much hair to use depends on how full you like your install. In general 8 oz (2 packages) of hair should be enough for a full install. If you want your hair a little fuller, you might wanna purchase 1 more package to give you the additional volume you desire.

Edited by Divavocals - February 25 2008 at 1:55pm
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
Weave Master View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weave Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 6:31am
Originally posted by Divavocals Divavocals wrote:

I can't answer your first question since I've never used this hair.. But to answer your second question, how much hair to use depends on how full you like your install. In general 8 oz (2 packages) of hair should be enough for a full install. If you want your hair a little fuller, you might wanna purchase 1 more package to give you the additional volume you desire.
 That is correct everyone normally purchases 8.oz. Have you ever heard of wagman,s hair? Try them out a lot of girls are using that hair.
Public.fotki.com/1marilyn1 (Check out my work)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 3:39pm
Yep, Wagmans is nice hair.. We've been hip to Wagman's for a while now.. Lots of ladies here and on BHM use this hair..

Edited by Divavocals - February 26 2008 at 3:40pm
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weave Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 5:18pm
Hi divavocals. I know I saw you on bhm to. Have you been mia?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Weave Master Weave Master wrote:

Do you use the same screen name on BHM?? You feel familiar!!LOLLOL

Nope I haven't been M-I-A.. More like B-U-S-Y.. LOLLOLLOL I have less time to play on the forums like I used to.Cry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weave Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 6:47pm

Originally posted by Weave Master Weave Master wrote:

Do you use the same screen name on BHM?? You feel familiar!!LOLLOL

Nope I haven't been M-I-A.. More like B-U-S-Y.. LOLLOLLOL I have less time to play on the forums like I used to.Cry
Nope. I am 1marilyn1 on bhmBig%20smileBig%20smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 7:37pm
Ahhhhh.. So I'll be on the lookout for you now girl!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weave Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 8:34pm

Ahhhhh.. So I'll be on the lookout for you now girl!
ok ma have a good oneWink
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2008 at 1:20pm
I agree, 2 packs is usually enough
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic