Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A little too much Red

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
snpperhd View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snpperhd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A little too much Red
    Posted: August 23 2002 at 12:16am
Hi, I have a question concerning my latest color job. My original hair color is (dish-water blonde), officially called light medium blonde, but mostly gray now due to time. I have previously, and up until this latest coloring, bleached my hair blonde with Wella-Wellite Crème bleach. But now I wanted to color it to somewhat the color it used to be, before the gray. So going from bleached to medium blonde, I tried Clairol Compliments True color gel, 7N-Medium Blonde, in a permanent color. It didn`t turn out too bad, it just has a little too much red for me. I should have tried the light medium blonde, because my hair took the color a little darker than I expected. I can live with the darkness, what can I do to soften the red tones? I don`t really want to re-color, is there something I can use to lessen the red? Thank you for your patience with this long-winded post. I appreciate your time and thoughts.

snpperhd
snpperhd View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snpperhd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2002 at 7:58pm
Thank you for warm, friendly replies. I wish you many returns.

snpperhd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic