Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Even Guys Can Wear Hair Extensions!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Addy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Even Guys Can Wear Hair Extensions!
    Posted: February 26 2008 at 7:19am
Strike A Pose!

Give It To Me BABY!

OH!  Isn't he HAWT!

Just me and my brother having a great laugh that he is nice enough to share with you!

Enjoy!LOL
gatorfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatorfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 10:39am
HILARIOUS!!cheer
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 10:26pm
OMG....that is just HILARIOUS!!! I about fell out of my chair!
JeepGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2008 at 2:49pm
score010 That's greattttttttttt........you guys are too funny.....wish I could find the one where my husband had one of my ponytails on......anybody else have any of their spouses or significant others with your hair on?

Thanks,
JeepGirl

Current install-Bohyme Bodywave #30 and #14 in the straight hair/ they didn't have the #14 in bodywave, so I mixed them...works great!
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2008 at 4:52pm
Great color match too!!!!

Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2008 at 6:16pm

Genghis Khan?!?!

^..^
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2008 at 7:32pm
lol
Addy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2008 at 8:21pm

I have a pic of my 12 year old son with my hair in.  I was laughing so hard, tears coming from my eyes, I could hardly put them in. 

If you want to see it, you can PM me and I'll try to get it to you in a timely fashion. LOL Wink LOL

It's not a good color match either.  Star
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic