Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

More Hair for SALE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
imttabitha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imttabitha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More Hair for SALE
    Posted: February 29 2008 at 3:59pm
2.3 ounces of 18-20 inch Remy Yaki 2b bulk, soft and shiny, good quality hair  $22

4.3 ounces of 16-18 inch very pretty, shiny strawberry blond, slight wave, I do not know the origin of this hair, I have washed it several times and it does not become tangled, I have looked at it under a microscope and it does appear that all of the cuticles go in the same direction.  $55

1.5 ounce 12" ponytail of freshly cut European hair, insanely soft, shiny, straight, Dirty blonde, cut from a caucasian female under the age of 30 at a local salon.  $30

.80 oz of beautiful virgin european hair 13" color #30 with natural highlights, and a slight natural curl.  Cut from a caucasain female under 30 at a local salon. $25

Pictures available on request.  I have lots more hair to sell so if you are looking for something please send me a note.
Tab
mslady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 6:04am
Do you have anything that would blend or is close to African American textured hair? 
for1qt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote for1qt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2008 at 7:13pm
I don't know if you are still have hair but I want to know if you have any for a full sew in about 8 oz. also what colors & price.
imtabitha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imtabitha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2008 at 9:05pm
I am so sorry for not getting back to you sooner.. I have not been as active on this site as I should be.  All the hair that I have is silky straight or with a slight wave.  Most of my clients typically want multi-shaded hair as it looks more natural, so rarely do I have more than 4oz of a single color or from a single doner.  I do have about 2.5 ounces of a black/brown t hat was fairly curly, and was japanese straightened.  And lots of 2-10 wide cuts from a variety of different weft projects,  but the bulk of what I have to sell is the most amazing hair I have ever encountered.  The hair was all cut in Raleigh, Charlotte, or Atlanta, NC and GA, perspectively, most of it is ponytails cut from girls under the age of 18, and some from adults but none of it has been permed or dyed, and it is my understandi ng that many of these females also never used heat products on their hair.  I have installed, worn for 6-9 mos, taken out  for the extreme summer heat and re-installed the same hair for almost two years now, and am getting ready to re-intall it again.  I have never bought hair that  had that kind of  staying power.
Your entire appearance depends on your hair.... Your level of attractiveness depends on your attitude.
earthymamawitch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earthymamawitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2010 at 2:35pm
do you still have any of this hair available and how much do you charge? Thanks.

Jenn
ExtensionMaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExtensionMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2010 at 8:54am

100% Human top of the line Indian Virgin Remy hair for sale. all lengths/textures available. custom coloring to whatever brand of color you use. The hair is beautiful and after many months of research and trial and error I have found the perfect hair. the hair is available in packages of 4 ounces (a full head takes 4-6 normally depending on how thick you want it.) I am located in NY and Los Angeles and can ship anywhere. My customer service is #1.  Pictures available. I am a licensed hair stylist with over 10 years experience with hair extensions so I know quality hair. available any way you want it i.e. wefted, pre bonded tips, etc...

Edited by ExtensionMaster - February 20 2010 at 8:56am
Transforming hair one strand at a time...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic