Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

mariska

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mariska
    Posted: March 02 2008 at 10:27pm
I noticed on wireimage that they had some new Mariska Hargitay photos and it appears that her hair is starting to inch out a little longer.

Here is the link:

http://www.wireimage.com/SearchResults.aspx?navtyp=SRH&sfld=C&logsrch=1&s=Mariska%20Hargitay

She's got a ways to go before it's anything other than short but it's not quite the chop that she had last summer either. 
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 8:23am
Yup, and that "producers made me cut it short again" thing continues to look iffier... :)
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 10:22am
Well I hope she keeps away from anything that could make her hair shorter. I would like to see it get back to shoulder lenght.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 3:33pm
      I never watched L&O until last night. It was a re-run from 2001 when Mariska's hair was at its shortest. While a far cry from her amazing later "long" hairdos, it actually looked fairly good. I don't think that her short hair does her any favors in 2008. Yes, the little bit it's grown is an improvement, but I hope she goes all the way.
      P.S. Personally, I don't see any reason to disbelieve her explanation for returning to cropped hair, JF. One has no choice but to try to make the best of any haircut, no matter the reason for the decision. Cordially, Bob chili
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 7:58pm
I'm so glad to see that she is letting her hair grow out once again. I perfer her with long hair over short hair. Dam producers, they can't leave a good thing alone.
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2008 at 10:46am
I am glad she is growing it out.  I just hope she keeps growing it out and isn't forced to cut it again.

Edited by jaw5 - March 04 2008 at 10:47am
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2008 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

P.S. Personally, I don't see any reason to disbelieve her explanation for returning to cropped hair, JF. One has no choice but to try to make the best of any haircut, no matter the reason for the decision. Cordially, Bob

No reason to question?  I give you my post from September of last year.  The only thing that would temper my skepticism is that if she had been letting it grow unchecked it may be a little longer, but trimming the back and sides so the top layers could catch up, would explain where it is too.

You should read my stuff more.  I'm really pretty interesting. Smile

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2008 at 2:46pm
      lolsign "Interesting", JF? More like "fascinating"? Anyway, case closed. But, I still hate the cut. Big%20smile Thanks, Bob
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2008 at 7:35am
I don't know, kids. Her hair doesn't look any longer to me?

Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2008 at 10:58pm
I think you're right and she's had it trimmed in the past month.  Too bad as I was hoping she was growing it out.  No dice though, she's staying short.

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2008 at 4:19pm
Still growing
Peter%20Hermann%20and%20actress%20Mariska%20Hargitay%20attend%20the%20Joyful%20Heart%20Foundation%20Gala%20at%20The%20IAC%20Building%20on%20May%2020,%202008%20in%20New%20York%20City.
HAWG
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2008 at 1:02am
Great I hope she is growing it out.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2008 at 8:31am
I think she looks good with short hair, but even better with the longer hair so I hope she continues growing it out too. 
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 8:48am
So would this be considered an in-between cuts style? I hope not because this length really suits her.

Who has more fun than people?
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 1:43pm
     It's surely 100% prettier on her than that pixie. I'm still hoping for lots more length, Kramer. Wink Bob
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2008 at 6:07am
She looks great in those two pic's Kramer but,I'm still not sure why she cut it just to grow it out? She looked very nice when her hair was at it's longest
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2008 at 9:11am
Still on the grow, especially beautiful, imo, in these new pics...

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2008 at 12:22pm
Hi Rardman! Nice to see you back. Yes, she does look good in those photos. With short hair, Mariska looks a little butch.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2008 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Hi Rardman! Nice to see you back. Yes, she does look good in those photos. With short hair, Mariska looks a little butch.

Hi F! Nice to be back. Took a much needed break from the boards for a bit.
Also, couldn't agree more where Mariska is concerned, hair softens her up in a huge way. I prefer her a little longer than the current look.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic