Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Loooong Loose curly/wavy weave?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Desdesdes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Desdesdes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Loooong Loose curly/wavy weave?
    Posted: March 04 2008 at 7:13am
Hi all,

I'm looking for a long length hair to do a very loose curly/wavy weave.  I've been wearing Wagman's RS in 24" for  a while.  I am thinking of trying Wagman's Euro Curl in 24", but am worried it will be too curly.  I was thinking of mixing it with the French Body Wave, but I'm not sure about combining the two textures.  I don't really like to have to wet my hair constantly.

My husband and I are traveling to Ireland later this month.  It is generally rainy and damp there this time of year.  I really want "get up and go" hair.
I also don't want to catch my death of cold dunking myself every day.

I thought about the Wagman's NC, but am worried I won't have enough time to figure out what the hair "needs" before my trip.  That, and I'm afraid of hand tied wefts.  I also like the idea of a more consistant texture. 

I am in a bit of a rush because my stylist is going out of town, so I need to to order, prep the hair and get it installed next week.

Thanks in advance for any advice Smile.

Des
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic