Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heidi Collins New Haircut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2008 at 10:01am
Crud! I wanted to detest it! Maybe I can loathe it... abhor... hmmmm...
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2008 at 10:21am
LOL... Fat... If you own detest.. can I own hate?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2008 at 10:08am
Heidi's been a hair chameleon these past couple of weeks. Before election day she looked like this:

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads370389&370389&Heidi

On election day, she surprisingly went back to the angled bob, shorter in the back. Was surprised to see her return to that style, as she'd seemed to have worked her way through it and moved past it in recent months.

Maybe she realized that, because somewhere between election day and today, she colored it again, from dark red to real brown, and appears to have cut it again. It's now a simpler, shorter layered cut with bangs. No pictures yet. Not that far in shape from where she started a year ago, when it was short and layered, before she grew it out at all!

I like this simpler non-bob style, but the brown color is less interesting and flattering than any of her shades of red, I think. More than anything, just curious to know what has prompted so many changes so quickly!

Kyra Phillips also appeared on CNN yesterday with a new cut. Kept the on-the-shoulder length, but cut through the top and added bangs. A needed improvement I think, before it always looked a bit bushy, now it flows better.

Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2008 at 6:39am

I love seeing her on CNN! Love her and the hair

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2009 at 8:56pm
Current look from the side

Looking better than last year at this time

HAWG
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2009 at 7:47am
I'm still loving her and her hair
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2009 at 9:04am
My feeling is still that she doesn't really know what she wants to do with her hair.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2009 at 3:03pm
I swear she changes it daily. I know she can't be, but I swear she is. The color and cut angle seem to change almost daily.

I definitely prefer the current of the two pix above, more layered and not hanging so heavy around her face. Hope she sticks with it...
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic