Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pics of wife's new cut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pics of wife's new cut
    Posted: March 13 2008 at 4:51pm
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 8:44pm
It is way better than what it was a year ago.
Looks like it is a cute cut.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 9:15pm
Amazing!! My wife had that same haircut years ago but has since let it grow well past her shoulders.  I especially like the rounded weight line; very cool.  Thanks for posting.  Tell she looks great.
HAWG
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 11:20pm
looks awesome    we should all be so lucky 
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 2:04am
Absolutely fantastic style it really suits her.

I wish my wife would have her nape buzzed like this as it looks so clean, cool and sexy IMHO.
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 7:26am
Agree!  Looks fantastic, particularly the nape.  Lucky guy, arch!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 8:13am
Wow... looks wonderful, I really like what it does for her eyes.  Its a great look thats different than the millions of Pobs out there yet very stylish and up to date!
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 3:20pm
Wow she looks amazing with shorter hair. I can't believe she went from long to short like that.

I loved her big mane of hair, but that shaved nape wins by a whisker.

Great. You are a very lucky man.

All the best
S
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 7:52pm
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the kind words. She read every post over my shoulder and had a big smile on her face the whole time! Snipette, it was an 1 1/2 long pixie about 4 months ago, it really is no big deal to her when she decides to chop it off. This is the 4th time she's gone from very long to pixie short in the last 10 years. I normally get a call about 2 hours ahead of time to get there to witness the change. When she decides, there is no second guessing.

Also, she said with a laugh that all of you who posted are "freaks" like me! She had no clue there were others...funny stuff I thought.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 6:15am
Arch,

So the pixie she had 4 months ago was even shorter that her latest style? I would love to see a picture of it, if you don't mind.

I think it's great she goes from very long to very short. It's much more exciting and dramatic than slowly inching shorter and no one notices. Does she do it because she knows you love it or because she just fancies a change or a bit of both? The good news is she looks great with it long and great with it short. So a big win win situation however you look at it.

Thanks for sharing
S
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 10:48pm
I'll definitely find a pic of her super short pixie...give me a few days to dig one out.

Yeah, she goes from long to super short about every 3-4 years. She does it for a combination of both. She gets bored with it after its the same for a few months. She knows I love the dramatic chop to super short so she goes dramatically short for my benefit. I'm careful to never push her to do it, but once she asks me if I'm ready to see her chop it again...of course i'm game.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 4:24pm
     Arch, when my wife wore short hair, it was pretty close to these pics, but the nape was totally off the neck and rounded, which I preferred. During summers, it was off the ears, too.
     In a nutshell, I think it looks good. (You already know what I thought of her long hair.) LOL    Blessings, Bob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic