Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lace wigs - french lace help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Twinklesxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twinklesxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lace wigs - french lace help!
    Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:17pm
I've been on the internet for like 2 months straight looking at website after website looking for AA relaxed remy lace wigs - I've found some really nice ones. I've totally fallen for one but it's made with swiss lace and I've been advised on here not to get swiss if im a first timer! But i can't find any nice AA textured wigs that are french lace unless they're custom and i can't wait that long cause I have an event coming up!! Please someone direct me to a place were they use french lace and have nice AA wigs! Cry

-Twinklesxx
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:20pm

have you tried contacting the chinese vendor's in the list i put in the newbie thread? they have stock units and that are ready to ship and you probably won't spend as much money and it can be your practice unit.. they usually have french.. you need to email them..

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic