Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Check Out This Link

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Check Out This Link
    Posted: March 14 2008 at 7:59pm
Hey Ladies,

I was surfing the web and found this company and they are offering an instructional class on how to apply lace wigs........check out the price (don't fall out once you see it) the hit me back with you comments.

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 8:04pm
that's crazy and how much you wanna bet it every thing i've posted in the newbie threads here and at BHM that they are charging that crazy price for.. it better come with a dozen lf's with that price.. LOL
Swood1969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swood1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 8:12pm
That class is way too expensive. I do want to get a mennequin head though the price was only $22.00 I think I may order one. 
Countessrim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Countessrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

that's crazy and how much you wanna bet it every thing i've posted in the newbie threads here and at BHM that they are charging that crazy price for.. it better come with a dozen lf's with that price.. LOL

You know you right lol
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 8:46pm
Not for me.
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Swood1969 Swood1969 wrote:

That class is way too expensive. I do want to get a mennequin head though the price was only $22.00 I think I may order one. 

LOLLOLLOLI saw their mannequin price too and I was like heeeeeeeey!
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:36pm

THAT'S INSANEAngryarms

Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:46pm
That's Crazy.......dont do it
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 11:38pm
The sad part is that there are women that will pay that!!Shocked
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 12:15am
Who needs them when we have each othercheekkiss
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 5:19am
They have what looks like a kinky straight but it's listed as an unprocessed african american hair.Disapprove
MsLiberty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLiberty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 12:19pm

WOWThumbs%20Down

Prettyeyz9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prettyeyz9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 10:58pm
Surely those classes weren't really sold out at $2,000 a session.  If they really were, I need to change professions.
Samria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 12:25pm
That's crazy...Nobody need's to purchase a 2000.00 video to learn how to apply a lf.. Make money where and when you can I guess..
Philigrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philigrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:48pm
Not!!!
laydyl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laydyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:29pm
HELL to tha NAW.  
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:40pm
all I have to say is WTF?Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic