Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

full lace wigs?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: full lace wigs?
    Posted: March 14 2008 at 8:47pm

hello i'm t i've been reading a little about wigs on this site and would like to buy one, it's my first one and i'm a little nervous about buying one online and i wanted to go with someone that was with a third party like bbb or some where. the only one i've seen was wigs.com and they dont sell full lace wig, if anyone can help it'll be greatly apprecited thanks

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:03pm

there's a list of vendors in the newbie thread, i've posted and its a sticky thread at the top of the page.. the third party would be an american vendor and here's some i would recommend.

US Vendors with Stock Units:

www.mywigsandweaves.com

www.allaboutmyhair.com

http://stores.ladydislocks.com/StoreFront.bok

http://www.zarawigs.com/

http://www.thehairnetwork.com/

Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:08pm

Welcome....First I must say u need to research, research, research....but you should check out the newbie thread it has a list of vendors both Chinese and American who sell lfw.  Many of the ladies like to go with Chinese Vendors (CV) because of the cost factor.  Many ladies chose American Vendors (AV) due to the ease of ordering. It's all up to you in the end but really do your research and check out any pics you can get ur hands on.

AV's: My Mane Attractions, Zara, California Lace Wigs, All About My Hair are to name a few.

CV's: Jacksun, Rex, Holly, Tony Z seem to be the ladies favorite.
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:13pm
wow thanks 4 the quick response sexibeach i sure will check these out.
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:14pm
Welcome!  Once you try them you won't go back.....mrsrabbit
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:32pm

I would add California Lace Wigs to the newbie thread for AV's and also is Breh's website up and running now?
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Tea4Two Tea4Two wrote:

I would add California Lace Wigs to the newbie thread for AV's and also is Breh's website up and running now?

yes ma' i just pm'd breh for her website and ebony as well, and give me the link for california lace wigs so i can add them as well.. thanks sweetie.. Wink
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 10:39am

Here ya go!
               californialacewigs.com

(on my way out the door to get my eyebrows threaded... OUCH!)

bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 11:00am

thanks everyone this site is a blessing and i think its wonderful to see women coming together like this.

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 11:36am
Originally posted by Tea4Two Tea4Two wrote:

Here ya go!
               californialacewigs.com

(on my way out the door to get my eyebrows threaded... OUCH!)

ok she's added along wtih breh's site, ebony's and FLLWlover's site too..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic