Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What can I do with my hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KnightRide View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KnightRide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What can I do with my hair?
    Posted: March 15 2008 at 5:05pm
Hey guys,

Need some hair advice.. AT the moment I have pretty much no style, but just use my fingers and runt hem through hair and make it all go to the sides pretty much. Thing is as soon as I get outside and walk to my bus stop this is messed up within a few minutes and all the hair comes forward and looks (even) worse.

I've been spraying fructis hair spray on everyday recently and this hasn't really helped that much and I don't like the "hard" feeling it gives to hair. Does anyone have any advice on a product that would make my hair stay the way it is in pictures for the whole day?

Also, I have plenty of hair products that I've spent money on and never use, if you have any ideas of a style that would look good on my hair then please let me know as I want to try new stuff out, and Im planning on going to a salon within the next few weeks so any advice on whether to grow or just have it thinned or completely shortened please let me know.. I'm crap at this hair stuff, and up to now, for the first 16 years of my life just visited a barber and had it shaved down to a 4/5!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic