Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just ordered a 26 inch curly...too long?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BooBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just ordered a 26 inch curly...too long?
    Posted: March 16 2008 at 1:49pm
Is that too long? Because it's curly and I like my hair long ( like down to just under my breasts) I was thinking maybe 26 would be the right length for the curls to reach around there? I'm sending payment tomorrow so help weould be greatly appreciated Big%20smile I'd like it the same length as my hair in this pic:

thank u people!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 1:51pm
well it depends on what vendor you ordered from, and your height.. i'm a shorty so i'm 5'3 and i usually order 24 inches.. i ordered from jacksun and it comes to my waist line, and i usually cut it a little bit, but its always better to have more and cut it down.. some vendors are more generous than others..
BooBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 1:53pm
I ordered it from rex, I was jussst about to edit that in lol. I'm like 5'4 so Im not tall, maybe I should make it 24? And i was thinking exactly that, better to have to longer because at least you can cut it...but then won't it make a more unnatural finishing...especially because the hair will be curly. It's my first lace wig so I'm a little anxious!!

http://www.junpengwigs.com/english/En_ProductShow.asp?ArticleID=318

thats the type of curl I said i wanted!

Edited by BooBoo - March 16 2008 at 1:54pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:20pm
wooo that's pretty 24 inches should do you ok, he's good with his lengths..
BooBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:29pm
thanks sexi, I just emailed asking for 24 inch instead. I can't wait! I was thinking about ordering a stock one too. Would you happen to know how long they take to come?
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:32pm
custom's take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks, stocks can come in 2 days..
meangirl76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meangirl76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:49pm
I am wearing a 24 inch CVR from ladydi that I had cut in long layers. I was nervous about the length at first, but my stylist convinced me to wear it.

I'm 5'7", so I kept most of the length, and it looks great. I don't think you will regret the purchase. Plus, you are too cute already, so anything you wear will look greatClap
Countessrim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Countessrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:18pm
Well, here's a rule of thumb- Holly told me for her curly or wavy units subtract 4 inches from the lentgh you requested, so if you order 26inches it should be around 22 inches when curls which comes under my chest on me (I'm 5'7 though) but you can as Rex if it's the same guidline for him
BooBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 10:48pm
Thankyou ladies :D And for the compliment too meangirl Embarrassed
calimesmerizer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calimesmerizer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 7:38pm
I ordered a deep wavy 24in from Jack sun and it goes a lil above my bra. im 5'8''
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 9:03pm
PRETTY GIRL. I THINK THT LENGTH WILL B FINE ON YOU.  NOW IM ABOUT TO ASK A RUDE QUESTION. IS THAT YOUR HAIR IN THIS PIC ABOVE OR A LF?  IF ITS A LF PLS TELL ME THE DETAILS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic