Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hahahaha...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hahahaha...
    Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:08pm
I'm back.. and ya boy still got them waves. well, ok, more like curls. actually, an afro. an ugly ass white boy afro. but nah, i'm growing my hair out, i don't got the 360s no more (never actually had the full 360 pattern really lol), i'm wanting to get some dreads now. i posted in the "dreadlocks" section of the forums a little bit ago, got a picture of my hair in that post for anybody who wanna see it.

but u know i had to come back to the wave forum! lol. man, just lookin around on here make me wanna get back in the wave game. this site was part of my motivation. i haven't signed on to this website in months and there's still people pming me about how to get waves. are there any other white guys with waves on here yet? lol. the top 10 list got people i never even heard of alla sudden too. but i'm just checkin in with y'all, seein whats good... if i ever cut my hair again, i'll be back to waves prolly. but if the dreads turn out how i want em, i may never cut em. btw, anybody got experience with dreads?
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 11:07pm

hey prophet, whats good???

[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
KingProdigy617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingProdigy617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 5:40pm
Dreads are not gonna look good bro. Really dirty lookin if you ask me.
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Gristyle Gristyle wrote:

hey prophet, whats good???

n**** called him the prophet. OMG lol.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 12:10pm
Gnarly's in the house.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic