Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Picture of a good hair day!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Picture of a good hair day!
    Posted: September 03 2002 at 2:46pm
I have naturally wavy, frizz-prone hair, but I recently began using Tresemme slick melting gel and drying it straight with a paddle brush. The picture is of me after spending an hour outside in the wonderful Midwestern humidity we all know and love. I tell ya, that gel is the best $3 I ever spent :-) Have a lovely week.

http://www.michiganyaf.com/images/goodhairday.jpg">
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
gh27 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gh27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2002 at 5:03pm
What a lovely pic of you Lyris. Your hair is really beautiful. I`m sure it even looks terrific frizzy as well. lol With hair that gorgeous, it would have to be. Again, great pic...Gary

msn messenger:garyfor3@hotmail.com
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2002 at 5:20pm
Thanks Gary....you`re just too kind. You`d be surprised what my hair ooks like when I don`t beat it into submission: picture a tumbleweed and you`ll start to understand :-) Have a good one.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2002 at 7:33am
Thanks for posting a picture!! It`s always wonderful to put a face with a screen name. By the way, georgous hair!!

Becky
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2002 at 7:54am
Great picture... if you can find an "eyes" board you should pst it there too.
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2002 at 9:45am
Beautiful lady.....lovely smile.....soft eyes....oh yeah and great hair......excellent condition and vibrant colour.
Thanks for sharing your picture, Lyris.
Hope you are going to grow your hair longer....

Best wishes

Uzma

Uzi

Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2002 at 10:09am
Thanks guys. Yes Uzma, a long-term goal is longer hair. Most of my life I`ve worn it halfway down my back, and while I absolutely LOVE it like that, I made the dreadful mistake of coloring it one too many times and it turned orange and crispy-fried. I`m still growing out the damage almost two years later. There are just a few inches of dry stuff left (enough conditioner and I make it hard to tell :-) ) and when that`s all grown out I`m going all out with the growing. Can`t wait!
Brandi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2002 at 6:12am
yay!! you have very beautiful hair! :) Good Luck growing it out!
MightyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MightyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2002 at 7:33am
Beautiful hair, beautiful girl. You look fantastic!!
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2002 at 2:17pm
I know this post is kinda old, but I stumbled on it today, so....
WOW! You`re really pretty, Lyris. I LOVE your hair- I think that straight & sleek hair looks great. Congrats on finding a product you like...thank God for small victories! Are you still growing it out? It`ll look good on you; you have the right facial structure, etc. for it. Oh, yeah, great color, too (Its the same as mine :) ) Good luck to ya!
Love, Ingrid
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
petite Tina View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petite Tina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2002 at 5:18pm
Wow, You are beautiful! What an attractive style, it suits you perfectly!
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2002 at 12:03am
petite Tina!
If you are hesitant, as you seem to be,to go from long hair past your waist to an ultra-short style like you are considering, a medium length bob like Lyris has, may be an in between step, considering that you thinks she looks great in this style. And yes she is very beautiful and looks very good!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic