Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Grund Tiger Reconstructor + review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Grund Tiger Reconstructor + review
    Posted: March 17 2008 at 7:17pm
*Warning, this is long and possibly extremely annoying!!!***Hi beautiful long-haireds and wannabe-longhaireds!! I am most often in the Hair Extensions threads and sometimes Hair Colour. I wanted to post this review here because I know how important hair health can be to the maintenance as well as growth of our hair.
My review is for Grund Tiger Reconstructor. It is a salon product, but can be found on-line (Ebay, for eg.) if you do a search. There is not a lot of diversion with this product, so you won't find it in dept. stores.
I LOVE this product!!! Some background: I have about shoulder-length mostly bleach-blonde hair that I am babying back into healthy hair! LOL! My belief is that you can have decent looking bleached hair. You just have to do a lot of treatments to it and make sure not to overlap when doing the roots. This seems to be working for me. I bleach my roots every 4 weeks and always prepare for it by doing a major protein treatment followed by a major moisturizing treatment. My 3 favourite protein treatments are: Nexxus Emergencee, Sebastian Penetraitt and Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hair. Now, I can add Grund to this list!
This is the way you're supposed to use it. You clarify, towel-dry the hair, then spray in the reconstructor. You saturate the hair until it's dripping, but DON't comb through. Throw a bag over your head (I use a plastic grocery bag!) and heat with a blow dryer for as long as you want. You take the bag off & then comb through the product. THEN, you dry it into the hair with your blowdryer. You can even follow that up with a flat iron, since it permanently bonds to your hair with the use of heat.
I thought all that was bullsh*t -- how can a product make your hair feel so good and permanently bond to the cuticle? Well, after the second use, I went on-line and purchased an 8 oz. bottle for $20. It's pricey, but worth it. My hair felt immediately thicker, softer and shinier after I used it. It's been three days since I last used it, and the shine on my hair is beautiful. I think this will help me on my hair journey to longer, healthier hair.
I am in no way affiliated with this company. I can tell you this: I will be buying more of this reconstructor and their Tiger Masque.
Love clip-ins and tape!
LavenderPink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LavenderPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2008 at 3:07pm
is this a man hair care products? im searchin for any wow factors in women hair care products on the web
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic